|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s cooking instruction for preparing a delicious Tomahawk steak:
1. Preheat your grill: Start by preheating your grill to high heat. This will ensure that it’s hot enough to sear the steak properly.
2. Season the steak: Liberally season the Tomahawk steak with salt and pepper on all sides. You can also add any additional seasonings or spices according to your taste preferences.
3. Sear the steak: Once the grill is hot, place the Tomahawk steak directly over the high heat. Sear each side for about 2-3 minutes to develop a nice crust.
4. Move to indirect heat: After searing, move the steak to an area of the grill with indirect heat or lower the heat to medium. This will allow the steak to continue cooking without burning the exterior.
5. Cook to desired doneness: Cook the Tomahawk steak for an additional 8-12 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the steak and your preferred level of doneness. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature for accuracy. For rare, aim for 125°F (52°C), medium-rare 130°F (54°C), medium 140°F (60°C), medium-well 150°F (66°C), and well-done 160°F (71°C).
6. Rest the steak: Once the steak reaches your desired level of doneness, remove it from the grill and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures a more tender and flavorful steak.
7. Slice and serve: After the resting period, slice the Tomahawk steak against the grain into thick, juicy slices. Serve it as is or with your favorite side dishes and sauces.
Enjoy your deliciously cooked Tomahawk steak!
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.