|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s cooking instruction for Ribeye Steak:
1. Preheat your grill or stovetop pan to high heat. Make sure it’s well heated before you start cooking.
2. Take the Ribeye Steak out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes. This will allow the steak to cook more evenly.
3. Season both sides of the steak generously with salt and pepper, or your favorite steak seasoning. Rub the seasoning into the meat to ensure it adheres well.
4. Place the Ribeye Steak on the grill or in the hot pan. For medium-rare, cook it for about 4-5 minutes per side. Adjust the time based on your desired level of doneness.
5. Flip the steak using tongs, not a fork, to avoid piercing the meat and losing its juices. Continue cooking for the same amount of time on the other side.
6. To check the doneness of the steak, use a meat thermometer. For medium-rare, the internal temperature should be around 135°F (57°C). Remember, the temperature will rise a few degrees as the steak rests.
7. Once the steak reaches your desired doneness, remove it from the grill or pan and transfer it to a cutting board. Let it rest for about 5 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute and results in a more tender and flavorful steak.
8. After resting, slice the Ribeye Steak against the grain into thin slices. This helps to ensure tenderness.
9. Serve your delicious Ribeye Steak with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the steak and the heat source you’re using. Adjust accordingly to achieve your preferred level of doneness.
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.