|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s cooking instruction for a Mini Beef Roasting Joint:
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Take the mini beef roasting joint out of its packaging and pat it dry with paper towels.
3. Season the joint with salt and pepper, or any other preferred seasoning rub.
4. Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, sear the beef joint on all sides until nicely browned. This will help seal in the juices and add flavor.
5. Transfer the seared joint to a roasting pan or ovenproof dish.
6. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven and cook for approximately 25-30 minutes per 500g (1 lb) of meat. This will result in a medium-rare to medium doneness. Adjust the cooking time according to your preference for doneness.
7. For an accurate measurement of the internal temperature, insert a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the joint. The thermometer should read 55-60°C (130-140°F) for medium-rare, or 60-65°C (140-150°F) for medium.
8. Once the desired internal temperature is reached, remove the roasting pan from the oven and cover the joint loosely with aluminum foil. Allow it to rest for about 10-15 minutes. This resting period allows the meat juices to redistribute and ensures a more tender result.
9. After resting, carve the mini beef roasting joint into thin slices and serve with your favorite accompaniments, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or gravy.
Enjoy your delicious Mini Beef Roasting Joint!
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.