|A slim line and delicious pork sausage wrapped in tasty bacon, ready for grilling or oven-baking. A tasty treat for dinner or as a side-dish to your Sunday roast. Free range meat and natural skins with a high meat to fat ratio to preserve quality and flavour.
|To maintain the freshness and quality of Pigs in Blankets, it is important to store them properly. Keep the Pigs in Blankets refrigerated at a temperature of 40°F (4°C) or below. Ensure that the package or container is tightly sealed to prevent any exposure to air or potential cross-contamination. Properly stored, Chipolata Pigs in Blankets can be refrigerated for up to 3-4 days. If you do not plan to consume them within that time frame, you can also freeze the Pigs in Blankets. Transfer them to airtight freezer-safe containers or resealable plastic bags, removing as much air as possible before sealing. Frozen Pigs in Blankets can maintain their quality for approximately 2-3 months. When ready to enjoy, thaw them in the refrigerator and follow the cooking instructions provided for the best taste and texture.
|This pack contains 400g.
Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled. To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment. Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products. The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in needs to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s a cooking instructions for Pigs in Blankets:
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F) and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Take chipolata sausages and wrap each one with a strip of streaky bacon or thin pancetta, securing it with a toothpick if needed.
3. Arrange the wrapped chipolatas on the prepared baking tray, making sure they are spaced evenly.
4. Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and the sausages are cooked through.
5. Once cooked, remove the chipolata pigs in blankets from the oven and transfer them to a serving dish.
6. Serve hot as a delicious appetizer or as part of a main course. You can pair them with a dipping sauce, such as cranberry sauce or mustard, if desired.
Remember to always follow food safety guidelines and adjust the cooking time as needed based on your oven’s temperature and the thickness of the bacon or pancetta. Enjoy your Chipolata Pigs in Blankets!
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.