All you need for supper baked in one tin. Why make more washing up, I say! This is a gorgeous dish for family and friends.
- 8 Premium Pork sausages
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions cut into wedges
- 2 carrots cut into 2 cm chunks
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 x 500g pack new potatoes cut in half
- 1 tsp. dried mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 1 tbsp grainy mustard
- Heat the oven to 200C/180 fan/Gas 6
- Put the sausages and vegetables into a roomy roasting pan and pour over the oil
- Mix well to make sure everything is coated, season with salt and pepper and the dried herbs
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, turning a couple of times, until the vegetables are soft and the sausages nicely browned
- Mix the honey and mustard together and pour over the sausages and vegetable
- Stir gently to mix and return to the oven for a further 10 minutes.
Serve with a crunchy green salad.
Buy all the available ingredients for this recipe