|Our Smoked Rind On Back Bacon is expertly crafted using traditional smoking methods, infusing it with a rich, deep smokiness that tantalises the senses. Made from the finest cuts of responsibly raised pork, each slice is perfectly balanced, with just the right amount of lean meat and deliciously marbled fat. Whether sizzled in a pan, layered in a sandwich, or incorporated into your favourite recipes, our Rind on Smoked Back Bacon is the epitome of indulgence and flavour.
|5 Days from date of delivery
|While we’d be surprised if you could resist the temptation to enjoy immediately, please keep refridgerated unless you intend to eat it right away! We vacuum-pack our meat to naturally extend its freshness.
Please Note: This product is delivered frozen for optimal freshness. Please note that it is not recommended for refreezing.
|This pack contains 240g of Smoked Rind On Back Bacon
Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled. To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment. Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products. The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in needs to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
To cook Smoked Rind On Back Bacon , follow these short cooking instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) or heat a skillet or griddle over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
2. If you’re using thick-cut back bacon, make a few shallow cuts along the edges to prevent it from curling during cooking.
3. If you prefer crispy bacon, place the bacon slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or in a non-stick skillet. If you prefer less crispy bacon, you can use a cold skillet or griddle directly.
4. For oven cooking, place the baking sheet with bacon in the preheated oven. Cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the bacon reaches your desired crispiness. Flip the bacon halfway through cooking to ensure even browning.
5. For stovetop cooking, place the bacon slices on the heated skillet or griddle. Cook for approximately 4-6 minutes per side, flipping occasionally, until the bacon is crispy and browned to your liking.
6. Once cooked, transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess grease.
7. Serve the Rind on Smoked Back Bacon hot alongside your favorite breakfast dishes, in sandwiches, or as a flavorful addition to salads or other recipes.
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the bacon and your preferred level of crispiness. Adjust the cooking time accordingly. Always follow any specific instructions provided on the packaging or use your personal judgment based on visual cues.
|Pork 97%, Salt, Sucrose, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate), No added Water
Nutritional information typical value per 100g
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.