| Crafted from ethically raised, hormone-free pork, our bacon delivers unrivalled taste and succulence. Whether you’re sizzling it to perfection for a hearty breakfast, incorporating it into your favourite recipes, or crafting mouth-watering sandwiches, our Wiltshire Green Rind On Back Bacon is guaranteed to elevate your culinary creations.
At Black Farmer, we take pride in offering this premium bacon selection that combines the perfect balance of savoury and indulgence.
|This product has a shelf life of 5 days from the date of delivery. While we’d be surprised if you could resist the temptation to enjoy immediately, please keep refridgerated unless you intend to eat it right away! We vacuum-pack our meat to naturally extend its freshness.
Please Note: This product is delivered frozen for optimal freshness. Please note that it is not recommended for refreezing.
|This pack contains 240g,
Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled. To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment. Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products. The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in needs to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
To cook Wiltshire Green Rind On Back Bacon, you can follow these instructions:
- Preheat the oven: Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). This temperature will help the bacon cook evenly and crisp up nicely.
- Prepare the bacon: Take the bacon strips and place them on a baking sheet or a roasting pan. Make sure to leave some space between the slices so they don’t stick together during cooking.
- Score the rind: Use a sharp knife to score the rind of each bacon strip. Make shallow cuts across the rind, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart. This will prevent the bacon from curling up as it cooks and allow the heat to penetrate the rind.
- Bake in the oven: Place the baking sheet or roasting pan with the bacon in the preheated oven. Cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon turns golden brown and crispy. Keep an eye on it to prevent it from burning.
- Drain excess fat: Once the bacon is cooked, remove it from the oven and transfer the strips to a paper towel-lined plate. Allow the excess fat to drain off for a few moments.
- Serve and enjoy: Serve the streaky bacon while it’s still warm and crispy. It makes a delicious addition to breakfast dishes, sandwiches, salads, or as a flavorful ingredient in various recipes.
Remember to be cautious when handling hot pans and bacon fat, as they can cause burns. Also, be mindful of personal dietary preferences and health considerations when consuming bacon.
|Pork 97%, Salt, Sucrose, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrate), Antioxidants (Sodium Ascorbate), No added Water
Nutritional information typical value per 100g
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.