|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UK|
Here’s cooking instruction for rump steak:
1. Preheat your grill or frying pan to high heat.
2. Take the rump steak out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes. This helps it cook more evenly.
3. Season both sides of the steak generously with salt and pepper, or any other desired seasonings.
4. If using a grill, lightly oil the grates. If using a frying pan, add a small amount of oil or butter to the hot pan.
5. Carefully place the rump steak onto the grill or frying pan. Allow it to sear for about 2-3 minutes on each side for medium-rare doneness. Adjust the cooking time according to your preferred level of doneness (3-4 minutes for medium, 4-5 minutes for medium-well).
6. If you prefer your steak well-done, you can cook it for a few additional minutes.
7. Once cooked to your liking, remove the steak from the heat and let it rest for a few minutes on a cutting board. This allows the juices to redistribute and makes for a juicier steak.
8. Slice the rump steak against the grain to ensure tenderness and serve immediately.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of your steak and the heat of your grill or pan. It’s always a good idea to use a meat thermometer to ensure your desired level of doneness. Enjoy your rump steak!
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates||0 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.