The journey to patty perfection begins by sourcing the best-quality local lamb. We then select the best cuts, so the fat content is just right. This means our burgers are full of flavour and juicy, and are simply worlds apart from the flat and uninspiring burgers you might have become used to. Once we have perfected the meat, we turn our attention to the seasoning. Our lamb and mint burgers have all the savoury, herby flavours you want, with just the right amount of salt and pepper. We have worked very hard to make the perfect lamb burger, so all you have to do is grill it to perfection.
The Black Farmer works with the best local suppliers. We source highest-quality lamb from the South West of England, which is fed on grass and free to graze the lush fields that abound in the area. By working with local produce and farmers, we promote and encourage a sustainable and ethical approach to meat eating, which reduces animal stress and lowers food miles as much as possible.
The Black Farmer lamb and mint burgers are also suitable for home freezing. Make sure you defrost the meat slowly and thoroughly before cooking.
This pack contains approximately 4 pieces.
- ½ 250g pack lamb mince
- 1 small red onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, finely crushed
- ½ 30g pack mint, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 x ciabatta roll, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- handful wild rocket
- ¼ cucumber portion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the grill on high.
- Roughly mix together the lamb, onion, 1 garlic clove, mint, ground coriander, a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper together until well combined. Shape the mix into 2 thin patties, roughly 1cm thick, and rub both sides with a little oil. Place on a baking tray and grill for 4-5 mins on each side until cooked throughout and lightly charred.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise with the remaining garlic and spread on the bottom half of the ciabatta roll.
- Fill the ciabatta with the rocket, two patties and cucumber to serve.
This product has a shelf life of 5 days from the date of delivery.
Product photography is representative only. Sizes and thicknesses may vary. Weights and portions will be as stated.