|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s cooking instruction for Veal Rump Steak:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Take the veal rump steak out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes. This will ensure even cooking.
3. Season the steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides. You can also add any other herbs or spices you prefer, such as rosemary or garlic powder.
4. Heat a skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add a small amount of cooking oil, such as vegetable or olive oil, and let it get hot.
5. Carefully place the veal rump steak in the hot skillet and sear it for about 2-3 minutes on each side. This will help to develop a nice crust and seal in the juices.
6. Transfer the seared steak to a baking dish or oven-safe skillet and place it in the preheated oven. Cook for about 10-12 minutes for medium-rare or adjust the cooking time according to your desired doneness.
7. Remove the veal rump steak from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. This allows the juices to redistribute and results in a more tender steak.
8. Slice the veal rump steak against the grain into thin slices and serve immediately. You can accompany it with your favorite side dishes or sauces.
Remember to adjust the cooking time based on the thickness of the veal rump steak and your desired level of doneness. Enjoy your meal!
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.