This is such a simple dish to make but it makes a big impression!
GRILLED LAMB RACK WITH HONEY & CHILLI SALAD
- 600g rack of lamb
- 30g Mixed Spice
- 10g Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- 1tbsp Rosemary
- Coarse salt to taste
- 1 tbsp all-purpose seasoning
- 100g Washed mixed leaves
- 30g Honey & Chilli Dressing
- 10 rainbow tomatoes cut in half
- Preheat the grill and ensure it is very hot. Trim off any excess fat from the lamb rack.
- Cut each rack off and season in a bowl with thyme, rosemary, mixed spice, all-purpose seasoning, pinch of salt and 10g coconut oil.
- Grill the lamb for 2 minutes on each side then render the fat using some tongs to press it down. Set aside to rest for two minutes.
- In a large bowl add the mixed leaves, tomatoes, pinch of salt and Honey & Chilli dressing.
- Assemble the rack of Lamb, garnish with the beautiful salad and serve.