|Introducing our premium Guinea Fowl Whole – a culinary delight that enhances your dining experience. Sourced from trusted farms, these whole guinea fowls are renowned for their succulent and flavoursome meat, providing a distinctive taste that stands out on any table. Whether roasted to perfection, grilled, or used in your favourite recipes, our Guinea Fowl Whole is a versatile and wholesome choice for discerning food enthusiasts. Elevate your culinary adventures with the rich and distinctive taste of our carefully selected Guinea Fowl Whole.
|To maintain the freshness and quality of a whole Guinea Fowl, it is important to store it properly. Keep the Guinea Fowl in the refrigerator at a temperature below 40°F (4°C). If the Guinea Fowl is packaged, ensure that the packaging is tightly sealed. If it is not packaged, place the Guinea Fowl in an airtight container or wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil to prevent any potential cross-contamination or exposure to air. Properly stored, the Guinea Fowl can be refrigerated for up to 2-3 days. If you don’t plan to cook it within that time frame, you can also freeze the Guinea Fowl. Wrap it tightly in freezer-safe packaging, such as heavy-duty plastic bags or aluminum foil. Frozen Guinea Fowl can maintain its quality for approximately 6-9 months. When ready to cook, thaw the bird thoroughly in the refrigerator before preparing it. Ensure that the Guinea Fowl is cooked thoroughly before consumption.
|This pack contains 1 piece.
Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled. To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment. Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products. The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in needs to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s a cooking instruction for Guinea Fowl Whole:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Rinse the guinea fowl thoroughly under cold water and pat it dry with paper towels.
3. Season the guinea fowl generously with salt and pepper, both inside and out. You can also add your favorite herbs and spices for extra flavor.
4. Place the guinea fowl on a roasting rack in a roasting pan, breast side up.
5. Optionally, you can stuff the cavity of the guinea fowl with aromatics like onion, garlic, lemon, or herbs to enhance the flavor.
6. Drizzle some olive oil or melted butter over the guinea fowl to help keep it moist during cooking.
7. Place the roasting pan with the guinea fowl in the preheated oven.
8. Roast the guinea fowl for about 20 minutes per pound (45 minutes per kilogram), or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) when measured with a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh without touching the bone.
9. If the skin starts to brown too quickly, you can cover the guinea fowl loosely with aluminum foil.
10. Once the guinea fowl is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes before carving. This allows the juices to redistribute and makes the meat more tender and flavorful.
11. Carve the guinea fowl into serving pieces or present it whole on a platter, and serve it with your choice of side dishes and sauces.
Enjoy your roasted guinea fowl whole!
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.