|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s cooking instruction for Venison Haunch Steak:
1. Preheat your grill or skillet to high heat.
2. Season the Venison Haunch Steak with salt, pepper, and any other desired seasonings or marinades. Let it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes to allow the flavors to penetrate the meat.
3. If using a grill, oil the grates to prevent sticking. If using a skillet, heat a small amount of oil or butter in the pan.
4. Place the Venison Haunch Steak on the hot grill or skillet. Cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare doneness. Adjust the cooking time according to your preferred level of doneness.
5. Avoid overcooking the steak, as venison tends to dry out quickly. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. For medium-rare, aim for around 135°F (57°C).
6. Once cooked to your desired doneness, remove the steak from the heat and let it rest for about 5 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute throughout the meat.
7. Slice the Venison Haunch Steak against the grain into thin slices. This helps ensure tenderness.
8. Serve immediately with your choice of sides, such as roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a fresh salad.
Enjoy your delicious Venison Haunch Steak!
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.