The journey to patty perfection begins by sourcing the best-quality local pork. We then select the best cuts, so the fat content is just right. This means our burgers are full of flavour and juicy, and are simply worlds apart from the flat and uninspiring burgers you might have become used to. Once we have perfected the meat, we turn our attention to the seasoning. Our The Black Farmer burgers add leek and a good kick of chilli to give all the savoury, herby flavours you want, with just the right amount of salt and pepper. We have worked very hard to make the perfect pork burger, so all you have to do is grill it to perfection. And no, we won’t be sharing the recipe, sorry.
We work with trusted, local farms across Wiltshire, Somerset and the South West, making sure we have the best breeds for the season. They use traditional farming methods and encourage a sustainable and ethical approach to meat eating. The practices our suppliers use reduce animal stress and lower food miles.
|5 Days from date of delivery
|While we’d be surprised if you could resist the temptation to enjoy immediately, please keep refridgerated unless you intend to eat it right away! Otherwise all our quality meat is suitable for freezing to preserve its taste and texture, meaning you can cook and serve it when you fancy. Once it’s been frozen, please thaw your meat slowly and thoroughly, ideally in the fridge overnight. We vacuum-pack our meat to naturally extend its freshness and make it suitable for home-freezing.
|This pack contains 4 pieces.
Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled. To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment. Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products. The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in needs to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s a basic cooking instruction for your already made Pork, Leek & Chilli Burger:
- Preheat your grill or stovetop pan to medium-high heat.
- If the burger patty is frozen, make sure to thaw it completely before cooking.
- Lightly oil the grill grates or the pan to prevent sticking.
- Place the burger patty onto the grill or pan. Cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the burger is fully cooked.
- While the burger is cooking, you can prepare any desired toppings such as lettuce, tomato, cheese, and condiments like mayonnaise or ketchup.
- Once the burger is cooked through, remove it from the grill or pan and let it rest for a few minutes.
- Toast the burger buns if desired, either on the grill or in a toaster.
- Assemble your burger by placing the cooked patty on the bottom half of the bun. Add your preferred toppings and condiments.
- Place the top half of the bun on the assembled burger.
- Serve the Pork, Leek & Chilli Burger immediately and enjoy!
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the burger patty and the heat source you’re using, so adjust accordingly to ensure the burger is cooked through.
|90% Free Range Pork, Dried Leek, Salt, Spices & Spice Extract, Dextrose, Garlic & Garlic Extract, Dehydrated Bell Pepper, Phosphate E450, E451, Dehydrated Onion, Preservative E221 (Sodium Sulphite), Colour E120
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.