Here is a delicious curry recipe using medium curry powder:
Medium Chicken Curry
3 tablespoons oil
1 onion, finely diced
400 grams tin chopped tomatoes
2 tablespoons Medium Curry Powder
450 grams (1 pound) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
150 millilitre (1/4 pint) warm water
2 tablespoons Coriander Leaf
- 1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion over a medium-heat for 4-5 minutes, until softened.
- 2. Stir in the tomatoes gradually and simmer slowly until the oil has separated.
- 3. Stir in the Curry Powder and cook for 1 minute, to release the aromatic flavours.
- 4. Stir in the chicken and cook on a high-heat for 2-3 minutes, then add the warm water. Season and simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce has thickened.
- 5. Stir in the Coriander Leaf to serve. Delicious served with naan bread or pilau rice.
Product photography is representative only. Weights and portions will be as stated.