Here is a recipe featuring coarse sea salt:
- 1 lb. wild salmon filed 500 g
- 2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
- Place the salmon (skin side down if it hasn’t been removed) on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the coarse salt and paprika on top. There should be a thick coating of salt.
- Broil for 7 minutes so the salt begins to melt, burn and form a crust. Turn off the broiler but keep in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Mix the yogurt, lemon and chives together and serve with the salmon.
Product photography is representative only. Weights and portions will be as stated.