|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UK|
To make a chili burger, follow these cooking instructions:
1. Preheat your grill or stovetop pan to medium-high heat.
2. Place the burger patties on the grill or stovetop pan. Cook for approximately 4-5 minutes per side, or until the burgers reach your desired level of doneness.
3. While the burgers are cooking, you can toast the burger buns if desired. Simply place them on the grill or in a toaster until they are lightly toasted.
4. Once the burgers are cooked, remove them from the heat and let them rest for a couple of minutes.
5. Assemble the chili burgers by placing a cooked patty on the bottom half of each toasted bun. Add your favorite toppings such as sliced cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, or pickles.
6. Optionally, you can spoon some chili sauce or canned chili onto the burgers for an extra chili kick.
7. Place the top half of the bun on each burger to complete the assembly.
8. Serve your chili burgers hot and enjoy!
Note: Adjust the cooking time according to the thickness of your burger patties and your desired level of doneness. Always ensure that the burgers are cooked to a safe internal temperature of 160°F (71°C) for ground beef.
|INGREDIENTS||BEEF 90% GLUTEN FREE RUSK (Dehydrated Potato Powder, Rice Flour, Salt, Dextrose) POTATO STARCH CHILLI FLAKES SALT SPICES HERBS NATURAL FLAVOUR PRESERVATIVE E221(Sodium Sulphite)|
|of which saturates|
|of which sugars|
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.