|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UK|
Here’s cooking instruction for sirloin steak:
1. Preheat your grill or stovetop pan to high heat.
2. Take your sirloin steak out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about 20-30 minutes.
3. Pat the steak dry with a paper towel and season it generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
4. If you want, you can also rub some olive oil or melted butter onto the steak for added flavor and to prevent sticking.
5. Place the steak on the hot grill or pan and let it cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side for medium-rare doneness. Adjust the cooking time based on your desired level of doneness.
6. Avoid flipping the steak too frequently to allow it to develop a nice sear and crust.
7. Once cooked to your liking, remove the steak from the heat and let it rest for about 5 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute and makes the steak more tender.
8. Slice the steak against the grain to maximize tenderness and serve it immediately.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of your steak and the heat source you’re using, so it’s always a good idea to use a meat thermometer to ensure your steak reaches the desired internal temperature. Enjoy your sirloin steak!
Nutiritional information typical values per 170g,
|of which saturates||4.5 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.