|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
To cook a whole rabbit, here’s cooking instruction:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Rinse the rabbit under cold water and pat it dry with paper towels.
3. Season the rabbit with salt and pepper, both inside and outside.
4. Heat a large oven-safe skillet or roasting pan over medium-high heat on the stovetop. Add a tablespoon of cooking oil or butter.
5. Place the rabbit in the skillet or roasting pan, and sear it on all sides until browned. This helps seal in the juices.
6. If desired, you can add herbs, garlic, or other seasonings to the skillet or pan for extra flavor.
7. Transfer the skillet or roasting pan to the preheated oven.
8. Roast the rabbit for approximately 20 minutes per pound (45 minutes per kilogram) or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C) when measured with a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat.
9. Baste the rabbit occasionally with the pan drippings to keep it moist.
10. Once cooked, remove the rabbit from the oven and let it rest for about 10 minutes before carving.
11. Carve the rabbit into serving pieces and serve hot.
Remember to adjust the cooking time based on the size of the rabbit and use a meat thermometer to ensure it is cooked thoroughly.
Nutiritional information typical values per 85g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.