Even the best meat still requires expert preparation, so we work with master butchers who ensure our pork ribs are up to the exceptional standard expected by The Black Farmer products.
Our free range pigs feed on grass and lead happy lives in the great British countryside. We work with trusted, local farms to make sure we have the best breeds for the season. At every stage, we support traditional farming methods and encourage a sustainable and ethical approach to meat eating. The practices our suppliers use reduce animal stress and lower food miles.
Cooking Instructions for pork ribs
Our #1 Secret for Tender Pork Ribs
The best, most fool-proof way to make sure that your ribs are fall off the bone tender is to bake them, covered, at a low temperature in your oven. We bake our ribs in a 275° F oven for two to three hours. It is this simple method that guarantees tender ribs!
These baked ribs are so easy — all you need is time.We bake the ribs before adding any sauce, and then when baked, we brush on our favourite barbecue sauce.
- Remove the membrane from your pork ribs (remember, this ensures fall off the bone ribs).
- Generously season both sides of your pork ribs with salt and pepper. This is also a great opportunity for adding more flavour with your favourite spice rub.
- Cover the ribs with aluminium foil.
- Bake the ribs at a low temperature (275°F) for 2 ½ to 4 hours or until they are tender.
- Slather the baked pork ribs with barbecue sauce, and then broil (or grill) the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelised
Product photography is representative only.Weights and portions will be as stated. Pack contains approximately 1 piece.
Shop our other meat products here.