|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UK|
Here’s cooking instruction for large hand raised pork pie:
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F) or according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Remove any packaging or plastic wrap from the pork pie, but leave it in the foil container.
3. Place the pork pie on a baking tray to catch any drippings and prevent any potential mess in your oven.
4. If desired, you can brush the top of the pie with beaten egg for a shiny golden finish.
5. Place the tray with the pork pie in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the pie is heated through. The crust should turn golden brown and crisp.
6. Once the pork pie is heated and the crust is golden brown, remove it from the oven.
7. Allow the pie to cool for a few minutes before serving to avoid burning your mouth.
8. Serve the large hand raised pork pie as a main course or as a part of a meal with accompaniments such as gravy, mashed potatoes, and vegetables.
Enjoy your delicious hand raised pork pie!
Nutritional Information typical unit per 100g,
|of which saturates||7.5 g|
|of which sugars||0.4 g|
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.