|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s cooking instruction for Lamb Leg Steak:
1. Preheat your grill or stovetop pan to medium-high heat.
2. Take your lamb leg steak and pat it dry with a paper towel to remove any excess moisture.
3. Season the steak with salt and pepper or your favorite herbs and spices. You can also marinate it beforehand for added flavor if you prefer.
4. Place the lamb leg steak on the preheated grill or stovetop pan. If using a grill, cook the steak for about 4-6 minutes per side, depending on the thickness of the steak and your desired level of doneness. If using a stovetop pan, cook it for about 4-5 minutes per side.
5. Use tongs to flip the steak halfway through cooking to ensure even cooking on both sides.
6. Once the steak reaches your desired level of doneness, remove it from the grill or pan and let it rest for a few minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute throughout the meat.
7. Serve the lamb leg steak hot and enjoy it as is or with your favorite side dishes.
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the steak and the heat source, so it’s always a good idea to use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature. For medium-rare, aim for an internal temperature of around 145°F (63°C). Adjust the cooking time accordingly for different levels of doneness.
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.