|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UK|
Here’s cooking instruction for Lamb Leg Bone In:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Take the lamb leg out of the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare any desired seasonings or marinade for the lamb leg. You can use a combination of herbs like rosemary, thyme, garlic, and olive oil.
4. Rub the seasonings or marinade all over the lamb leg, making sure to coat it evenly.
5. Place the lamb leg on a roasting rack inside a roasting pan, with the bone side down.
6. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven and cook for about 20 minutes per pound (450 grams) of lamb. For example, if your lamb leg weighs 4 pounds (1.8 kg), you would cook it for approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes.
7. About halfway through the cooking time, baste the lamb leg with the pan juices to keep it moist and flavorful.
8. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the lamb leg. For medium-rare, the temperature should reach 135-140°F (57-60°C), for medium, it should be around 145°F (63°C), and for well-done, it should reach 160°F (71°C).
9. Once the desired temperature is reached, remove the lamb leg from the oven and cover it loosely with foil. Let it rest for about 15 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute.
10. After resting, carve the lamb leg into slices and serve hot.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on the size of the lamb leg and individual ovens, so it’s always a good idea to use a meat thermometer to ensure the lamb is cooked to your desired level of doneness. Enjoy your delicious roasted lamb leg!
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates||5.9 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.