|DETAILS||Indulge in the luscious flavors of our Black Cherry Pie, a sweet sensation that will captivate your taste buds. At The Black Farmer, we take pride in crafting this delightful dessert using the finest, hand-picked black cherries bursting with natural sweetness. Encased in a flaky, golden crust, each bite reveals a heavenly combination of tangy cherries and a hint of sweetness. Our Black Cherry Pie is the perfect balance of tart and sweet, creating a harmonious symphony of flavors that will leave you craving more. Whether enjoyed warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or savored on its own, this classic pie is a true testament to our commitment to quality and taste.|
|STORAGE ADVICE||To keep your Black Cherry Pie fresh and delicious, it is best to store it in the refrigerator. Place the pie in an airtight container or cover it tightly with plastic wrap to prevent air exposure and maintain its moisture. Stored properly, the Black Cherry Pie can last for up to 3-4 days in the refrigerator. If you wish to enjoy it for a longer period, you can freeze the pie. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer-safe container or bag. Frozen Black Cherry Pie can maintain its quality for up to 2-3 months. When ready to serve, thaw the pie in the refrigerator overnight and enjoy it chilled or gently reheat it in the oven for a warm, comforting treat.|
|PACKAGING||This pack contains 800g of Black Cherry Pie.
Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled. To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment. Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products. The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in needs to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UK|
Black cherry pie is a delicious dessert that can be enjoyed on its own or enhanced with various serving suggestions. Here are some ideas to elevate your black cherry pie experience:
- Vanilla Ice Cream: Serve a slice of warm black cherry pie with a generous scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream. The contrast of warm and cold, along with the flavors blending together, is simply delightful.
- Whipped Cream: Top your black cherry pie with a dollop of freshly whipped cream. The light and airy texture of the whipped cream complements the richness of the pie.
- Almond or Walnut Crumble: Prepare a crunchy almond or walnut crumble to sprinkle over the top of the pie. The added texture and nutty flavors will provide a lovely contrast to the soft filling.
- Lemon Zest: Grate some fresh lemon zest over the pie just before serving. The citrusy aroma and tangy taste will brighten up the flavors of the black cherries.
- Chocolate Drizzle: Melt some dark or semi-sweet chocolate and drizzle it over the pie. The combination of chocolate and cherries is a classic pairing that is sure to be a hit.
- Caramel Sauce: Drizzle warm caramel sauce over individual slices of black cherry pie. The sweet caramel flavor complements the fruity filling and adds a touch of decadence.
- Toasted Coconut Flakes: Toast some coconut flakes in the oven until golden brown and sprinkle them over the pie. The toasty coconut adds a tropical twist and a satisfying crunch.
- Fresh Mint Leaves: Garnish each slice of pie with a sprig of fresh mint leaves. The minty aroma and refreshing taste will provide a pleasant contrast to the rich flavors of the pie.
Remember, these are just suggestions, and you can mix and match according to your preferences. Enjoy your black cherry pie!
|INGREDIENTS||Filling (45%): Black Cherries (41%), Sugar, Maize Starch, Colour
Pastry (55%):Wheat Flour, Margarine, Vegetable Shortening, Salt, Natural Colour (E161b)
|ALLERGY ADVICE||Contains: Eggs, Wheat|
Nutritional Information typical value per 100g,
|of which saturates||2.9 g|
|of which sugars||14.2 g|
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.