|DETAILS||Indulge in the rich and luscious delight of our Honey Fudge, brought to you by The Black Farmer. Crafted with care, this exquisite treat combines the sweetness of pure honey with the creamy goodness of fudge, resulting in a harmonious blend of flavors that melt in your mouth. Whether you’re looking for a moment of personal indulgence or a thoughtful gift, our Honey Fudge is sure to captivate your taste buds and leave you craving for more. Experience a taste of pure bliss with every bite of The Black Farmer’s Honey Fudge.|
|STORAGE ADVICE||To keep your Honey Fudge fresh and delicious, store it in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources. It’s best to seal it in an airtight container or wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to prevent moisture and air exposure. Enjoy its delightful taste and texture over time by storing it properly and savoring it at your leisure.|
|PACKAGING|| This pack contains xxx pieces/items
Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled. To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment. Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products. The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in needs to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UK|
Honey fudge sounds like a delightful treat. Here’s a serving suggestion to enhance the experience:
Honey Fudge with Nutty Crunch: Ingredients:
- Honey fudge squares or pieces
- Chopped nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
- Edible flowers (like lavender or rose petals) for garnish (optional)
- Arrange the honey fudge squares on a serving platter or individual dessert plates.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts generously over the fudge pieces, creating a delicious contrast in texture and flavor.
- If desired, add a touch of elegance by scattering some edible flowers over the fudge. This not only adds a pop of color but also complements the sweetness of the honey.
- Serve the honey fudge alongside your favorite hot beverage like tea, coffee, or hot chocolate. The warm drink will nicely balance the sweetness of the fudge.
- Fruit Medley Honey Fudge: Pair the honey fudge with a variety of fresh or dried fruits like berries, figs, or sliced oranges. The fruity elements add a burst of juiciness and tanginess to the sweetness of the fudge.
- Honey Fudge Parfait: Layer crumbled honey fudge with whipped cream and fresh fruit in a glass to create a visually appealing and delightful dessert parfait.
Remember, the key is to balance the sweetness of the honey fudge with complementary flavors and textures to create a well-rounded dessert experience. Enjoy!
Nutritional Information typical value per 100g,
|of which saturates||11 g|
|of which sugars||79 g|
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.