|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
To prepare Dorset Blue Vinney Salami, follow these cooking instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
2. Remove the packaging from the Dorset Blue Vinney Salami and place it on a baking sheet or in an oven-safe dish.
3. If desired, you can score the surface of the salami with a sharp knife to allow for better flavor infusion.
4. Bake the salami in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until it develops a golden-brown crust.
5. Remove the salami from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
6. Serve the Dorset Blue Vinney Salami warm or at room temperature alongside your favorite accompaniments, such as crusty bread, crackers, or pickles.
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the size and thickness of the salami. It’s always a good idea to check for doneness by ensuring the internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C) for food safety.
|For ALLERGENS see Ingredients in CAPITALS.
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.