|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s a cooking instruction for diced beef:
1. Preheat a skillet or pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add a small amount of cooking oil, such as vegetable or olive oil, to the pan and let it heat up.
3. Season the diced beef with salt and pepper or any other desired spices.
4. Carefully add the diced beef to the hot pan, making sure not to overcrowd it. You may need to cook the beef in batches if you have a large amount.
5. Sear the beef for a few minutes on each side until it develops a brown crust. This helps seal in the juices and adds flavor.
6. Once the beef is browned, you can remove it from the pan and set it aside.
7. If you’re planning to use the beef in a stew or braise, you can proceed with adding it to the recipe at this point.
8. If you prefer a quick stir-fry, you can add vegetables and sauces to the pan and cook them until tender, then return the beef to the pan and stir-fry everything together for a few minutes until the beef is cooked to your desired level of doneness.
9. Once the beef is cooked to your liking, remove it from the heat and serve immediately.
Remember that cooking times may vary depending on the size and thickness of the diced beef, as well as your desired level of doneness. It’s always a good idea to use a meat thermometer to ensure the beef reaches the desired internal temperature.
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.