The Black Farmer never cuts corners, so these and all our free range chicken products are prepared by traditional expert butchers. By taking extra care, it is easier to cook the free range chicken diced breast fillet evenly.
We work with the best local suppliers and always insist on the finest quality free range chicken there is. Our chickens are free to roam and reared slowly. They are fed on locally grown cereals and have constant access to water and fresh bedding. This not only means for a happier life but also leads to a fuller flavour and superior texture. The birds enjoy fresh air, get plenty of exercise and are able to spread their wings.
We source local meat from farms in Wiltshire, Somerset and the South West, and make sure that we get the very best and most sustainable breeds for the season. The Black Farmer actively endorses and promotes a sustainable and ethical approach to meat eating, which reduces animal stress and lowers food miles as much as possible.
|5 Days from date of delivery
|The Black Farmer vacuum pack our meat, so it stays fresh for longer. It is also suitable for freezing for those of you who want to be prepared for a last-minute gathering. If you do choose to freeze your free range chicken diced breast fillet, make sure it is defrosted thoroughly before cooking.
This pack is approximately 400g..
Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled.
To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment.
Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products.
The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in in need to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s a Cooking instruction for Chicken Diced Breast:
1. Start by heating a non-stick skillet or frying pan over medium-high heat.
2. Add a small amount of cooking oil or butter to the pan and let it melt or heat up.
3. Once the oil is hot, carefully add the diced chicken breast to the pan, spreading them out in a single layer.
4. Cook the chicken for about 4-5 minutes on one side until it starts to brown.
5. Flip the chicken pieces over using tongs or a spatula and cook for another 4-5 minutes on the other side until they are cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
6. To check if the chicken is cooked thoroughly, you can cut into one of the larger pieces to ensure it’s not pink or raw inside.
7. Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the pan and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
8. You can use the cooked chicken in various recipes, such as salads, wraps, stir-fries, or pasta dishes.
Remember, cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken pieces, so adjust accordingly. It’s always a good idea to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (74°C) for safe consumption.
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.