|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||UK|
Here ‘s cooking instructions for Free Range Chicken Breast Fillet:
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) or heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
2. If desired, season the chicken breast fillets with salt, pepper, or your favorite spices.
3. If using the oven: Place the chicken breast fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or in a greased baking dish. Cook for about 20-25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillets. If using a meat thermometer, insert it into the thickest part of the fillet to check the temperature.
4. If using the stovetop: Add a small amount of oil or butter to the heated skillet. Place the chicken breast fillets in the skillet and cook for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
5. Once cooked, remove the chicken breast fillets from the oven or skillet and let them rest for a few minutes before slicing or serving.
Note: These instructions are a general guideline. Adjust the cooking time based on the thickness of the chicken fillets and use a meat thermometer to ensure they are fully cooked.
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates||0.3 g|
|of which sugars||0 g|
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.