|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s cooking instruction for minced beef:
1. Heat a non-stick pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add a small amount of cooking oil or butter to the pan and allow it to melt and heat up.
3. Once the oil is hot, add the minced beef to the pan. Break up any clumps with a spatula or wooden spoon.
4. Cook the minced beef, stirring occasionally, until it is browned and cooked through. This usually takes about 8-10 minutes.
5. If there is excess fat in the pan, you can drain it off by tilting the pan and carefully spooning out the fat.
6. Season the minced beef with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices or herbs, such as garlic powder, onion powder, or chili flakes. Stir to distribute the seasoning evenly.
7. Continue cooking the minced beef for another 1-2 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
8. Once the minced beef is fully cooked and seasoned, it is ready to be used in your desired recipe. You can use it in dishes like tacos, spaghetti bolognese, chili con carne, or shepherd’s pie.
Remember to always ensure that the minced beef is cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C) to ensure food safety.
Nutiritional information typical values per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.