Classics are classics for a reason and these beef and chilli burgers are a case in point. A good burger is one of life’s great pleasures, so it seemed natural for The Black Farmer to include them in our range. That said, we have never been interested in run-of-the-mill products, so we set to work creating the ultimate patty for our discerning customers. These finest-quality beef and chilli burgers are perfect for grown ups looking for something a bit spicy.
The journey to patty perfection begins by sourcing the best-quality local beef. We then select the best cuts, so the fat content is just right. This means our beef and chilli burgers are full of flavour and juicy. They are simply worlds apart from the flat and uninspiring burgers you might have become used to. Once we have perfected the meat, we turn our attention to the seasoning. Our burgers have all the spicy, hot flavours you want, with just the right amount of salt and pepper. We have worked very hard to make the perfect patty, so all you have to do is grill it to perfection. And no, we won’t be sharing the recipe, sorry.
Our free range cows feed on grass and lead happy lives in the great British countryside. We work with trusted, local farms across Wiltshire, Somerset and the South West, making sure we have the best breeds for the season. We always insist on traditional farming methods and encourage a sustainable and ethical approach to meat eating. The practices we promote, use and endorse reduce animal stress and lower food miles.
|5 Days from date of delivery
|While we’d be surprised if you could resist the temptation to enjoy immediately, please keep refridgerated unless you intend to eat it right away! Otherwise all our quality meat is suitable for freezing to preserve its taste and texture, meaning you can cook and serve it when you fancy. Once it’s been frozen, please thaw your meat slowly and thoroughly, ideally in the fridge overnight. We vacuum-pack our meat to naturally extend its freshness and make it suitable for home-freezing.
|This pack contains 4 burgers. Your item will arrive in a 100% recycled box lovingly packed with FSC-certified shredded spruce from Britain and Sweden, natural sheep’s wool insulation and non-toxic chilled gel packs, all of which can be reused, composted or recycled. To recycle the gel packs, simply cut a corner and dispose of the contents through your normal domestic waste system, as the gel isn’t harmful to the environment. Better still, reuse them by storing in the freezer and chilling other products. The only component from our packaging that can’t be recycled are the foil liners which need to be go in household waste; the poly bags meat comes in in need to go in plastic recycling.
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Here’s a simple cooking instruction for already made beef and chili burgers:
- Beef and Chili burgers
- Burger buns
- Cheese slices (optional)
- Lettuce leaves
- Tomato slices
- Onion slices
- Condiments (such as ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, etc.)
- Pickles (optional)
- Preheat your grill or stovetop skillet over medium heat.
- Place the already made beef and chili burgers on the grill or skillet. Cook them for about 3-4 minutes on each side or until they are heated through and have a nice char on the outside. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the burgers, so adjust accordingly.
- If you want to add cheese to your burgers, place a cheese slice on top of each burger during the last minute of cooking and allow it to melt.
- While the burgers are cooking, prepare your burger buns and toppings. Slice the burger buns in half and lightly toast them if desired. Wash and prepare the lettuce leaves, tomato slices, onion slices, and pickles.
- Once the burgers are cooked, remove them from the heat and let them rest for a minute.
- Assemble your burgers by placing a beef and chili patty on the bottom half of each bun. Add your desired toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles.
- Spread condiments, such as ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise, on the top half of the bun.
- Place the top bun on the assembled burger, and your beef and chili burgers are ready to serve!
Enjoy your delicious homemade burgers with your favorite side dishes like fries or coleslaw.
|Beef (90%), Chilli Flakes, Gluten Free Rusk (Dehydrated Potato Powder, Rice Flour, Salt, Dextrose) Potato Starch, Salt, Spices , Herbs, Natural Flavour Preservative E221(Sodium Sulphite)
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.