|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
|Here’s a cooking instruction for bacon burgers:
1. Preheat your grill or stovetop skillet to medium-high heat.
2. If using a grill, lightly oil the grates to prevent sticking.
3. Place the bacon burgers on the grill or skillet. If frozen, make sure to thaw them beforehand.
4. Cook the burgers for approximately 4-5 minutes per side, or until they reach your desired level of doneness.
5. If you prefer melted cheese on your burgers, you can add a slice of cheese on top during the last minute of cooking and cover the grill or skillet to let it melt.
6. Remove the bacon burgers from the heat and let them rest for a couple of minutes.
7. Serve the burgers on buns with your favorite toppings, such as lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, or condiments.
8.Enjoy your delicious bacon burgers!
Note: Cooking times may vary depending on the thickness and type of bacon burgers, so it’s always a good idea to check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. The safe internal temperature for ground meat, including burgers, is 160°F (71°C).
Nutritional Information Typical value per 100g,
|of which saturates
|of which sugars
We entrust DPD to deliver everything you order to mainland addresses in the UK. You can select you preferred delivery date at check-out. Next-day delivery has a cut-off time of 12pm, but please note, next-day delivery is not available on everything. Gift messages may also be added and personalised at check-out. For more information, please visit our Delivery & Returns page.